Importance Of Communication Skills In Preparing Infosys Interview:-
You must be wondering about how to prepare for Infosys interview ? Well, before answering this question let me emphasize what are they looking in you while interviewing you. All the Infosys projects are handeled by big teams where communication plays a very important role. 90% of the clients are from foreign countries who do not know Indian languages so the means of communication is only English. Every day you will have discussions with other team members as well as clients so your English speaking skills has to be good. In the Infosys written exam they very well test your English writing skills and in the Infosys interview they are going to test your English speaking skills. You don’t have to worry if you talk in English. But if you cannot, then start thinking in English about everything starting right now. Read English newspapers and watch some English movies with subtitles, whatever you need to think just do that in English. Thinking in English will ultimately make you speak as well in English.
How to prepare for Infosys Interview:-
Most of the time the result of the written exam is declared on the same day and the list of shortlisted candidates is announced. There is not enough time to prepare the interview after the written exam so be prepared in advance for the Infosys interview. You must research on the topic how to prepare Infosys interview once you apply for the Infosys freshers jobs. Infosys interview is very easy one as there will not be any technical questions asked there. You just have to prepare the normal questions starting from “Tell me about yourself”. Follow these steps to prepare the Infosys interview:-
- More than 70% questions will be from your resume and your academics. One or two puzzles to solve in front of them. Sometimes they also may ask question on current affairs, for this if you have read even that day’s newspaper then you will be able to answer it.
- Write down all the regular questions in a notebook, one question at one page.
- Research about the interview questions and answers and think about each interview question in your context as all the questions asked there will revolve around yourself. Take the help from other’s answer but at the end prepare the answer in your words.
- Try to write down your answer below the question on the notebook. You don’t have to memorize the answer but just practice in your mind what if this particular question is asked then what will you speak.
- Don’t be nervous during the Interview, the panel will make you very comfortable.
- Try to speak on every question they ask, they just want you to speak up, in English.
I hope you liked the article. Keep preparing the Infosys aptitude questions and Interview questions. Wishing you the good luck.